Monday, January 25, 2010

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown



What a great feeling I get after a work out with Jillian Michael's video on TV. She really does an amazing job training all the contestants on The Biggest Loser. It's amazing to see the before and after photos. It shows the hard work and commitment each contestant has to push for their goals! They are all inspirations!


I work out at home, before my daughter gets up (sometimes she wakes up and watches me while she is half asleep) :) I actually show her some of the exercises, then later on that night she gets into her "workout outfit" and works out with me, it is really cute! 


I wanted to share with you a couple of the programs I have exercised to.
I have worked out to 30 Day Shred: Level 1, No More Trouble Zones and 30 Day Shred: Level 2. 


What I love about these exercise programs, is they WORK! :) She combines cardio and strength together, since they are the most important factors of losing weight and toning and strengthening.


She has put together a program called "Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown"


Here is the order of programs you will need for her 30 day slimdown. You can also check them out here: "Jillian Michael's 30 Day Slimdown"


Day 1: 30 Day Shred: Level 1
Day 2: 30 Day Shred: Level 1

Day 3: No More Trouble Zones

Day 4: 30 Day Shred: Level 1

Day 5: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

Day 6: No More Trouble Zones


Day 7: Ahh Day Off! :)



Day 8: 30 Day Shred: Level 1

Day 9: 30 Day Shred: Level 2

Day 10: Quick Trouble Zones

Day 11: 30 Day Shred: Level 2

Day 12: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Day 13: No More Trouble Zones



Day 14: Ahh Day Off! :)



Day 15: 30 Day Shred: Level 1

            Quick Trouble Zones
Day 16: 30 Day Shred: Level 2

Day 17: No More Trouble Zones

Day 18: 30 Day Shred: Level 1

            30 Day Shred: Level 2

Day 19: No More Trouble Zones

Day 20: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism



Day 21: Ahh Day Off! :)




Day 22: 30 Day Shred: Level 2

            30 Day Shred: Level 1
Day 23: Quick Trouble Zones

Day 24: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

Day 25: Quick Trouble Zones

            30 Day Shred: Level 2




Day 26: Ahh Day Off! :)




Day 27: No More Trouble Zones

            30 Day Shred: Level 1


Day 28: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

            Quick Trouble Zones

Day 29: 30 Day Shred: Level 2

            30 Day Shred: Level 1

Day 30: No More Trouble Zones



You can download the information on each program here! http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx?id=1 


When I gave birth to my daughter, I really could have used this program. I started off with easy exercise, then we bought an eliptical. After a while of using it, I decided I needed something else, especially toning the tummy area. I found, these programs are the best way to get into shape! 


I would love to hear from you if you have worked out with Jillian? 


Hope you enjoy her workouts as much as I do! :)

















































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian kicks my butt. I did her work outs faithfully for 9 months after my daughter was born. I weighed 140 when I got pregnant with my daughter and was 208 on delivery day Yuck. I was back to 140 on her 1st birthday all because of Jillian!!! She is awesome.

The Designer Mummy said...

Wow that is AMAZING! Congratulations! Isn't it an incredible feeling? I did the eliptical and it helped but it was nothing like Jillian's amazing workouts to get me back into shape. I know it has been 5 years but she really has helped me this year with toning and strengthening. My next challenge is going to be her 30 day slim down! Can't wait to do it. Do you have all of her DVD's?

JessiHarri said...

I found your blog by searching for 30 Day Slimdown. I just finished the 30 Day Shred and was considering trying the 30 Day Slimdown program since I just got her other two DVD's. Let me know how it goes! I love Jillian too! I think I may start it but am not sur ei want to COMMIT to another 30 days just yet!

The Designer Mummy said...

That's great! Did you you notice a big difference on the 30 day shred? I definitely noticed working out with her. She really pushes you. I will keep you posted on the 30 day slimdown. I am hoping to start it soon. Right now I am doing kick boxing workout which is a amazing and I loooove it! :)

My Life!

My photo
I am a graphic designer, a Mummy to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a wonderful hubby! We are part-owners to an internet greeting card company called www.365-Cards.com -- specializing in on-line personalization. Cards for all occasions! I love to blog and review about contests "Mum friendly" products. I have fun meeting new people! Love my family and friends. I laugh a lot! Life is good! Hope you enjoy it here!

Search This Blog