Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Wedding Season!

It's that time of year again...wedding season! Brides and Grooms to be are preparing for their big day. It's a very exciting time. Brides are running around finding the perfect dress, looking for the right rings, should it be a dj or a band, photographers, the cake (can't forget the cake!) and the list goes on.


It's very important to capture every moment of your big day! The bride getting ready with her maid of honor and bridesmaids and sharing their moments. The look of the groom waiting for his bride to walk up the aisle. The shy flower girl walking down the aisle with rose petals in her basket, and of course when the bride and groom finally say "I do," as the guests are pulling out their tissues, it truly is an emotional and exciting time.


Two Dudes with Cameras are one of my favorite photographers. Check out these wedding photos and you will see what I am talking about. The photos speak for themselves! 


My favorite is the Bride and Bridesmaid photo! They are having so much fun!





















































Here are some photos from Zero G 
A privately held space entertainment and tourism company.
Their mission is to make the public accessible to space in a fun
adventurous way! Two Dudes photographed a wedding on 
one of their flights! What a fun way to get hitched! :)
















4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the wedding photos! So beautiful!

The Designer Mummy said...

Thanks Lisa, they really know how to capture the moment! :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I see that you are in NH too. I'm in W'ham. Cute blog.

The Designer Mummy said...

Hey neighbor! That is so cool! Thanks for the lovely comment and for checking it out! :)

My Life!

My photo
I am a graphic designer, a Mummy to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a wonderful hubby! We are part-owners to an internet greeting card company called www.365-Cards.com -- specializing in on-line personalization. Cards for all occasions! I love to blog and review about contests "Mum friendly" products. I have fun meeting new people! Love my family and friends. I laugh a lot! Life is good! Hope you enjoy it here!

Search This Blog