Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Take Your Pix" Board Book Album Review...

I was so excited to receive my very own "Take Your Pix™" Board Book Photo Album. The Board Books comes in yellow, pink, and blue colors, as well as white. I chose the yellow album since it reminds me of sunshine -- and living in NH we are in serious need of some! :)
























The front cover of the yellow, pink and blue albums have "My First Photos" written in soft felt lettering. The white album is blank for your creative input. The book itself has sturdy pages so a baby or young child can hold it. The photos can be inserted at the top of the page with notches on the sides of the pages for flipping. 

The photo album is 7" x 7" with 10 pages. It holds 20 4" x 6" photos and has a cover photo frame that holds a slightly smaller photo (about 4" x 5", so you can just trim a 4" x 6" photo to fit). All of the Board Book Album products are perfect for display and are free standing!  

What I really love about these albums is the sturdiness. I also love that I can decorate it myself. I am really looking forward to adding my daughters photos. We are going to have fun decorating it.

These albums are also great for gifts -- baby showers, wedding gifts and birthdays. Little ones can decorate it with special events, or add photos of their family and friends.

These albums are also used by speech therapists to help kids with autism, speech delay, or other special needs. They may find it particularly beneficial as a learning tool, or just something fun to create with their own favorite photos.






They are priced originally at $24.95 but you can buy them now at their special price for just $19.95! What a great deal! 

Here are some ways to decorate your own board book! 


Birthday party photos, going back to school photos














A Wedding photo album for a gift! 
































A couple more in pink!





















Check back soon to see my very 
own "Take Your Pix" Board Book Album all decorated!
Stay tuned....


1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great idea!

My Life!

My photo
I am a graphic designer, a Mummy to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a wonderful hubby! We are part-owners to an internet greeting card company called www.365-Cards.com -- specializing in on-line personalization. Cards for all occasions! I love to blog and review about contests "Mum friendly" products. I have fun meeting new people! Love my family and friends. I laugh a lot! Life is good! Hope you enjoy it here!

Search This Blog