Thursday, February 18, 2010

Carmen's Famous Italian Hoagies and Cheesesteaks!

I wanted to share one more fun adventure in Philadelphia!


As soon as we got to Philadelphia, we had to get a cheesesteak, of course. We were told 
to go Carmen's Famous Italian Hoagies and Cheesesteaks at the Reading Terminal Market 
across the street from the convention center. So off we went to get our cheesesteaks. 


I have to say, they really were the best cheesesteaks! If you are ever in Philly, go 
and see Carmen (aka; The Big Ragu) at Carmen's Famous Italian Hoagies and 
Cheesesteaks on Market 12th and Arch Streets. He was so much fun! We ate 
our lunch, hung out and had a blast meeting him and his crew! We could 
have stayed all day. 


And when you visit him, tell him that Jayboo sent you!














1 comment:

www.boardbookalbums.com said...

Your blog is really interesting and I just love reading about your experiences. Great job with the posts! Keep up the good work!

My Life!

My photo
I am a graphic designer, a Mummy to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a wonderful hubby! We are part-owners to an internet greeting card company called www.365-Cards.com -- specializing in on-line personalization. Cards for all occasions! I love to blog and review about contests "Mum friendly" products. I have fun meeting new people! Love my family and friends. I laugh a lot! Life is good! Hope you enjoy it here!

Search This Blog