Tuesday, February 16, 2010

American Craft Show and The Niche Awards - Philadelphia

We just got back from the Buyers Market of America show and The Niche Awards in Philadelphia. We had a wonderful time. 

The Buyers Market of American Craft (1982) is the nation’s largest wholesale craft trade show. It is held biannually, the Buyers Market offers artists the opportunity to create long-term business relationships with over 3,000 galleries throughout the United States and Canada. 

That was just one part of our exciting trip to Philly but the important part was going to the Niche Awards show to see Jay Bridgland (my brother) of Bridgland Studios who was nominated for a huge award! The Niche Award.

He is a truly amazing glass artist. I was so excited to be there for his big win. He won under the category, Sculpture to Wear (concept Jewelry) - called Modern Tribal!
Congratulations Jay Bridgland! His work speaks for itself!

Stay tuned for more exciting places we visited in Philadelphia! A great place to visit. 
The cheesesteaks are AMAZING! :)


































No comments:

My Life!

My photo
I am a graphic designer, a Mummy to a beautiful daughter, a wife to a wonderful hubby! We are part-owners to an internet greeting card company called www.365-Cards.com -- specializing in on-line personalization. Cards for all occasions! I love to blog and review about contests "Mum friendly" products. I have fun meeting new people! Love my family and friends. I laugh a lot! Life is good! Hope you enjoy it here!

Search This Blog